- VOTE411.org League of Women Voters one-stop, non-partisan resource for election and voting information, including registration deadlines and primary dates in each state.
- Vote Smart - Facts Matter Nonpartisan citizens' organization provides candidate's voting records, campaign finances, performance evaluations by more than 200 liberal and conservative special interest organizations, biographical backgrounds, issue positions and public comments. View the website or contact student researchers on their hotline (1-888-VOTE SMART).
- Factcheck.orgThis excellent non-partisan website provides analysis of campaign ads and issues and reviews the accuracy of political ads and allegations.
PollingReport.com An independent, non-partisan resource on trends in American public opinion, featuring news topics and candidates.
- Federal Election Commission Official site of the government agency that regulates campaign finance.
- Open Secrets - Center for Responsive Politics Nonpartisan site on money in U.S. elections.
- Nonprofit Vote Nonprofit VOTE partners with America's nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote. We are the largest source of nonpartisan resources to help nonprofits integrate voter engagement into their ongoing activities and services.
- College Voting Prep Guide College students have plenty on their plates, and when election season comes around, figuring out the voting process can seem overwhelming to deal with. Taking the time to get prepped for voting may not seem appealing, but young voters can have a huge impact on the United States political scene. This guide can smooth the process and help college students ensure they are registered and well-informed when it comes time to fill out their ballots.
- Guide for Students Who Are Voting for the First Time Navigating the Election Process for Students & First Time Voters. A Beginners Guide to Election Rights, Rules and Regulations.