Time Range For Action Alert:May 4, 2020 to October 27, 2020
DEADLINE October 27th! Online request portal open: NC ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST PORTAL
NC citizens can request an Absentee ballot for any reason. Do it NOW!
You can now email or fax your request for an Absentee Ballot to: 704-319-9722 or
absentee [at] mecklenburgcountync.gov
- Any registered voter may request and receive a mail-in absentee ballot - no excuse needed.
- The voter or the voter's near relative or legal guardian must complete, print and sign and return the NC Absentee Ballot Form Be sure to include all required information and don't forget the signature and date at the bottom.
- To ensure that you receive the Ballot in time to vote, LWVCM recommends making the request no later than September 4, 2020.
- Mail or deliver the signed request form to your county Board of Elections office, OR, due to COVID-19 you can now email or fax your request: 704-319-9722 or absentee [at] mecklenburgcounty.gov or use the NC Board of Elections online portal.
- Your request for an absentee ballot must be RECEIVED by your county Board of Elections office no later than 5:00pm on (the Tuesday before the election), Tuesday, October 27th.