As a Member You:
- Participate in local, state and national League work.
- Get exclusive civic information you can trust.
- Add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
- Contribute valuable service to the community.
- Study timely, important topics.
- Discover new interests and develop new skills.
- Make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships.
Who Are the Members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women 16 years and older.
What is the Required Commitment?
You decide. We are grateful for all contributions of time, talent and treasure.
How Are Membership Dues Used?
Our dues provide financial support to the League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS) and the League of Women Voters of Ohio (LWVO) both of which provide significant leadership, guidance and resources to our organization. Modest fundraising supports our local efforts.
How to Join or Renew
Membership dues are payable annually on July 1st for the ensuing fiscal year ending June 30th. New members may prorate their initial dues depending on when they join - but if able, we sure do appreciate receiving full dues!
- Start by completing and submitting the Member Information and Interests form. Our Membership Chair will use this information to connect members to their areas of interest.
- Next, review the membership options below.
- Primary Membership - Annual Fee is $60.
- Additional Household Members - Annual fee is reduced to $30 each.
- Student Membership - Annual Fee is $10.
- Choose your preferred method of payment to calculate and remit your dues.
- Paying by mail? Please use the instructions on this printable form.
- Paying online? Select your membership level from the drop down menu below then remit payment using the credit card of your choice or your existing Paypal account.